Sunday 13 December 2009

Timelessness

Hello folks,

End sems have ended. Last few days have been the most peaceful.I have been watching some amazing documentaries+lectures which have changed (yet again) the way I look at the world and myself in it.It is amazing what knowledge can do.There is this sense of constant unrest and turmoil (due to what I have learnt ova the last two days) as well a sense of quiet and timelessness, where I have just been floating from one day into another without any boundaries to them. In all of it I have realised that no where have I felt the need to do something(as in forced to like assignments and stuff) nor I have I felt the need to be anywhere else or be anyone else(which so often happens na) I love losing the count of days coz that means either you are super bored or depressed or that you are loving the times as they flow, and in my case it the seond one this tym(thank Lord :D ) I am not delirious (like I was in my ast blog :P ) neither am I sad...I just am.. :) which is so nice..

The hostel has been very quite too for last two days...either people are out doing tp or they have gone for their JMET test to B'bay or Ahmedabad or are at the LnT placement test in campus. My friends are getting placed finally and its such a relief to see them relieved. There is a place for everyone somewhere...matter of time before they find it :) As for me I have decided not to sit for any IT/software company...wait for some company which I wanna work in or better still not take a job at all!! :D And its definitely not a MBA now...nor do I plan to go abroad to study immediately...Just take some time off and let myself be.

Ideally I wanna go to a few places (Nepal,Kerala,Jaipur,Jodhpur, north east,etc. The list keeps growing :P ) and read a lot of books...The list of my 'to-read's has been growing for months now and I cant remem the last book I read :( Also therez this long list of subjects that I wanna find out more about. In between all this I have to find some job (any money paying activity basically :P ) of my interest...which is no mean feat(people who know how fussy and selective I am will agree with me ;) :P )

Saw Rocket Singh yest...was nice...definitely a one time watch..n I love Ranbir man!! And the gal opposite him(Shazahn Padamsee) was nicer ;) tall dusky great smile and curly hair...and a fun character!! A friend of mine got a new 22k 12 MP Nikon SLR yest! :O :D so had fun clicking few snaps with that in the evening :) This time(for the first time I guess) I am not too keen on going home..or rather staying at home...plus therez constant argument with my parents over the fact that why am I not taking my GMAT scores seriously and applying to univs or why am I not sitting for job interviews or why am I not this or that...etc etc...Socha toh kafi kuch hai dec+jan ke liye...lets c how much works out... Chalo I will get back to the lecture by David Icke that I was watching now...Amazingly he answers all those Qs which have been with me since my secong year engg...about nature of reality, nature of money and other things that we ought to know about...got this ever increasing list of lectures to watch now :)

So long ppl,
PC

3 comments:

The Dreamy little Kid said...

Hmm... i love it when there is no college... no stupid lectures or assignments, etc etc...

But placement season is finally here (or is it ?), with a lot of unpredictability (thanks to our #*@#@$! TnP in-charge), so gotta be on your toes all the time...

When time stops flowing... the last time i experienced this kind of bliss was in H-4, our beloved hostel... :)

Abha said...

i so wanna be in your place!! Good to hear your travel and reading plans.. all da best for it!!

Unknown said...

I could relate to ur last para...its the Same scene wid me at home.parents parents parent...!! sheesh!