Saturday 19 December 2009

Of New Things and Old People :)

Hello ppl :)

M back home...n though initially I wasnt so keen on coming home after my xams...all is good now :) On paper toh I have so much of work to do :P shuru karne ko bore hota hai...n plus its december my fav months of the year so m happier!! :D :D gotta start on my documentary homework soon 2 ;) :P the biggest prob being that the lappy gets home only when dad reaches home(i.e. in the evenin!! :( :P ) khair...lets make the most..

Things have been changing around the usual way...last one week has been good :) I have this whole new inspiration/idea to write something..i hope i can pen it down...called 'The December Girl' ..kinda like the movie sweet november...jus that i m not dying :P Things are happenin too fast and time so bloody flies away!!Amazin how things were so still and quiet few days back in surat :) now its gear change time ;) but therez somethin I realise more and more as I get busier..that therez no substitute for true old good frenz :) wateva u do n howeva busier u get u can always count on them...n I m so darn lucky to have my fair share!! :D No matter what I do(or rather not do :P ) and where I end up...where i go and how many people come in and out(random chicks included :P ) I know(rather hope) these few will be along.. :) So to endless possibilities and the uncertainty that accmapanies...and to my dear frenz and the certainty that comes along ...CHEERS!! :D :D

4 comments:

Abha said...

to random uncertainities and variabilities of life...cheers!!! :D :D (because all these are opportunities)

Priya Joyce said...

happy new yr to ya :)

Unknown said...

write somethin abt yr frenz

Unknown said...

cheers to the "unconditional love" n true friendship...!! :P :D