Thursday 5 November 2009

Let them be hidden ;)

The human heart has hidden treasures
In secret kept, In silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures
Whose charms were broken if revealed.

Lines from the movie 'Definitely Maybe' (one of my super favs!)

When I first saw the movie a year back I dint like the movie so much..the lines 2 dint make much sense..but now I see them so much more clearly...The more I see it(the movy) the more I read them..the more I love it!
Beautiful...aah...Beautiful :)
To all the little(or big ;) ) secrets that we keep...the dreams,hopes,memories and things
To write anything more would be insulting the lines :P

So long people,
Peace (And you wondered what the great mystery behind it was!! just the vowels man :P )

5 comments:

Priya Joyce said...

yeah very true...
hmmm
tats a whole different world all together :)

Dhandal said...

I have seen this Movie but i dont remember it now...
but the next time u come down to lokpuram remember to carry the DVD along with u!

and how come the meanings got clearer this year. Simply maturity or experience :P

PC said...

some things just get clearer with age andy ...xperience...maturity...call it wateva!! :P

Abha said...

:) looking at some of my friends getting matured :P its a nice feeling u knw!

Unknown said...

luvd d lines 2:)