Monday 12 October 2009

Don't Ask Me

The inspiration for this piece is a person(prolly a guy, coz being a guy i get the guy psyche more) who is looking for space after a relationship and is so fed up of the pestering and constant questions (wat if,if n thens ,etc) that he just wants his ex to get on with it and leave him alone. give him some space and just go away.This is definitely not directed at anyone, as one of my dear friend thought it might be :P so yea without relating it to the author much jus read on..


Don't ask me why
things worked out this way,
that it could have been so different
to that I have nothing to say.

Don't ask me why did I not
stand up and stop you,
don't put the onus on me
you could have done that too!

Don't ask me what did I feel
or what I thought of you,
If you dint know this basic much
then I am glad that we are through.

Don't ask me how I am
or what's up with me
or why I am doing my stuff
for godsakes will u please let me be!

Don't ask me if there is a chance
I am sure there is none,
but if you so need to know,then
I am done playing dice with you.

6 comments:

Abha said...

damn nice.you can be creative with words!!

PC said...

thx abhs :) well i try :)

itsme said...

very well written indeed!

simply me! said...

naice!! but I am done playing dice with u sounds so harsh! :P

PC said...

@simply me: the protagonist is a suffocated space seekin person...so the mood is bound to be a lill rude :P if it sounds harsh matlab i hav done a gud job :D :P

Unknown said...

hahah..d guy sounds awesumly irritated!:p