Monday 14 September 2009

Aah here I begin..

Hello people...

Its almost three years since I registered and here is my first post.Talk about starting slow!! :P Last few days have been a little hectic(had gone home after long afterall!!).Reached hostel just yesterday.Now i face the classic first blog dilemma...what to write and what not to write..hmm..will start with something general.ohh...before that...i know some of you will have this thing...y moodymobius...u c i was searching for a URL that i really cud relate too..i tried evrything...whitenoise,thewhitenoise,thebluedoor and all its possible combinations(i jus love the idea of a blue door) , i even tried googling fora name...but apart from being totally unoriginal it was also useless!!so i thot let the name come to me when it has too...n come it did...i was in mess waitin for my fren to finish his dinner...was playin with an onion slice...n just turned it in a way to form the mobius strip...n i jus love that thing...its so beautiful,elegant and has a sense of mystery about it(even if it can be defined by a set of equations)...It appears to be two surafaces but so effortlessly merges to be 1...seamless,flowing and pure!!(thoda zyada ho gay kya? :P ) neways so i picked mobius from there...n y moody...well frnz who no me even a lill bit no that its a rather accurate way of describing me...

Last few months have had quite a few things happening.Not so much on the personal front but quite a lot around.To begin with here i am in the final year of engineering!!wow...four years hav gone so fast...not as eventfully as i would have liked :P compared to the four years before that(i.e classes 9th-12th) which was a life span in itself so to say :) and now it hits you...the fact that what next??!! :O I see my friends around...all headed in different ways...praveen just got placed yesterday(with a big package!!) and now the ball has begun to roll.If u stay in a hostel for four years like I have and are lucky enough to have the friends that I have had(which trust me is the best and the only worth part bout having been here) then this is exactly the time u start to realise that its all gonna end.These people who have been my second family(or first if u go by the time spent with in an year :P) are all gonna go their ways.So this first blog i would like to dedicate to the friends at svnit with whom I have shared everything(literally) and a special mention to all my friends who are happy and gay ;) (this one is for u Dreamz, or rather on your request).

Talking bout changes around me...there have been quite a few.A few of my school frenz have graduated which means that therez no running away from the fact that now we are officially grown ups!!(or atleast they are :P ) Pursuing MBA,CA and last but not the least AOL(and for u I m most happy :D ) and the biggest news of all!!! A good friend of mine,just 21, got asked by her boyfriend(of atleast last one year i wud think) to marry him!!woahhh!! when i first heard this I was shocked and m sure so was she!!(dont try to dig for names,u wont be getting it :P) But the kind of person she is I know that she is a blithe spirit and has places to go...which does not mean she said a no...or a yes for that matter :P and then my dear sister is getting married too.So i guess these are all he signs that therez a transition coming again,a change of place and of people...hopefully this one is better than last one(from 12th to 1st year :P ) and of better things and people :)

Its dinner time here.and i just checked...sachin hit a century today afternoon!! :D n i din c it...was slpin :( neways...here z to a new beginning(of blogging and otherwise)
and yea lastly...A very Happy Bday to u again Divs!!hope u had a great day in the jail(college) of urs...n hope u do form the fan club soon ;)

So long people,
PC (that shall be my pen(rather blog) name )

4 comments:

simply me! said...

Nice! :) I am sure the transitions are going to be good!! And could u tell us what is PC?

Dhandal said...

Hi Mr,
Wont DIG AT ALL.
(Meet me offline and i shall drill you) :P

Better late than never dear!
Welcome aboard!
A big bear hug for entering into the blog world!

-TC mr PC
:P

PC said...

@ simpy me:I wont reveal what PC stands for(so soon atleast)...there must be some element of mystery na ;)
@dhandal:lets c how well u can drill!! :P

The Dreamy little Kid said...

Hey... That was a suggestion, not a request... :P

Its nice that you have finally started... and the date coinciding with the arrival of my new lappy... lets hope both will have a good future... ;)